Salvus Environmental Services offers a wide range of asbestos consultancy services to help clients manage their asbestos and comply with Legislation.
If your building has had an asbestos survey, you are well on your way to complying with the law. However, remember that this responsibility is on-going and legislation requires you to prove that you are managing the asbestos in your building.
To manage the asbestos, you need to:
- Establish your Policy on asbestos
- Prepare an Asbestos Management Plan
- Put the Plan into action
- Review and monitor your Asbestos/ Management Plan
Salvus Environmental Services can help you comply with the Legislation at each stage.
We specialise in the following services:
- Asbestos Identification & Surveys
- Management Plans and Re-Inspections
- Bulk Sampling & Material Analysis
- Process & Compliance Audits
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Asbestos Training
To speak to one of our asbestos management experts, call us on 01159 376518 or complete the Contact Form.