This Duty to Manage Asbestos training course provides an overview of the duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic premises as specified by the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, Regulation 4.
The course is directed at those who manage premises, and have a responsibility for protecting the people who work in such premises, from the risks to ill health that exposure to asbestos causes. The course provides delegates with a basic understanding of the legislative requirements with particular reference to the Duty holder and who that could be, the surveys available, what to expect in a survey and the use and requirements of asbestos management plans.
By the end of the course delegates should have an understanding of:
- Discuss the hazards of Asbestos and where it is found
- Their responsibilities with regards to The Duty to Manage Asbestos
- How to prioritise asbestos and create an action plan
- The requirements for and how to use asbestos surveys and registers
- The purpose for and content of an asbestos management plan
- The different asbestos removal and remediation projects
- The different types of asbestos training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Legislative requirements
- Defining The Duty to Manage Asbestos
- Types, risks and locations of asbestos containing materials (ACMs)
- The survey report, register and their use
- Dealing with your ACMs
- Information, instruction and training
- Record, review and key
Course Duration: 1 Day
Price: £125.00 +VAT per delegate
Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance and course notes for future reference.
Tuesday 23rd October 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 6th November 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 13th November 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 20th November 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 27th November 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 4th December 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 11th December 2018 – 9am Places Available
Tuesday 18th December 2018 – 9am Places Available
THE ABOVE PRICE IS BASED A SINGLE DELEGATE ATTENDING TRAINING AT OUR NOTTINGHAM TRAINING CENTRE.
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA THE LINK BELOW FOR PRICES FOR TRAINING AT YOUR PREMISES, FOR MULTIPLE BOOKINGS, OR FOR ‘OUT OF HOURS’ TRAINING (WEEKENDS, NIGHTSHIFTS ETC)